GenuTrain®Active support for pain relief and stabilization of the knee
If the knee is weak, swollen, painful or recovering from an injury or surgery, Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® knee support provides relief and stability for the knee joint. It relieves pain and protects the joint without limiting mobility.
The Arthritis Foundation awarded GenuTrain their Ease of Use commendation. Products with this distinction have been tested and proven to make daily tasks easier.
Now available in 13 sizes, including Comfort Sizes (3C-7C) for precision fit. See size chart for Details
- Three-dimensional Train active knit provides medical grade compression to reduce swelling and promote joint stabilization
- Anatomically contoured design helps the support to stay in place and promotes all-day wearing comfort
- Viscoelastic insert (Omega Pad) surrounds the patella to improve tracking and provide tendon relief
- Softer fabric in hollow of the knee to enhance wearing comfort
- Knit and insert work together to stimulate proprioception
- Ideal for active lifestyle and athletic use
- Can be used on right or left knee
- Spiral stays - Located on the sides of the brace, the stays ensure the support fits snugly and retains its shape
- Cushioning - Extra-soft in the hollow of the knee for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body. The brace is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
- Viscoelastic Omega pad - Surrounds and cushions the kneecap to relieve pain in the knee and connective tissue
- Meniscus wings - Relieve pain
- Soft “Hoffa” pads below kneecap - Exerts light support to relieve pressure on common pain spots
- Ligament insertion degeneration
- Irritation (post-operative)
- Irritation (post-traumatic)
- Recurrent joint effusion
- Feeling of instability